Partner with a technology company focused helping you grow your business … rather than just developing nice-looking websites
Developing online systems isn’t near the struggle it once was due to the advent of web content management software such as Joomla, Drupal, Expression Engine, concrete 5, Movable Type, and Cushy CMS — or online content management services such as Squarespace, Typepad, and the website development systems offered by most Internet hosting companies.
There used to be a controversy about which of these systems is best to use for an online marketing system, but no longer. WordPress software is the clear winner and has become THE solution for anyone serious about online marketing. It’s estimated that 25% of all websites ran on WordPress in 2011, up from 10% just a couple of years ago. As of December 2011, the most recent version of WordPress has been downloaded 65 million times.
WordPress offers the following advantages over other systems:
- Open Source
- Simplicity and flexibility
- Widely used (millions of sites)
- Responsive to developers
- Elegant code
- Frequently updated
One of the best things about WordPress is the availability of plugins that can dramatically extend the functionality and performance of the out-of-the-box software.
The WordPress Plugin Directory — with over 20,000 listings — says the available plugins “can extend WordPress to do almost anything you can imagine.”
Just like with apps in the cell phone business, plugins make it very simple to extend a website’s functionality — quickly and for a low cost.
The bottom line is WordPress is, without question, the best choice for professional online marketing system development.
Due its simplicity, it’s also become the preferred software for ANYONE who wants to put up a website or blog. It’s possible to have a nice looking website with just a few hours of work.
The problem is that most all of these sites — from a business standpoint — are a total waste. They might look nice, but they fail to meet the two primary goals of any business website: build traffic and convert that traffic to leads and sales.
At eInnov8 Marketing our expertise goes far beyond developing nice-looking sites. Our focus is on ensuring we have the advanced skills to help our clients grow their business.
Here is just some of what we can do:
- Select and install the best plugins to maximize traffic, conversions and functionality
- Develop proprietary plugins for specialized applications
- Integrate a website, blog, membership site, testimonials, video resumes and more using custom post types and page templates
- Develop themes from the ground up to meet specific client needs — using HTML and CSS along with PHP and WordPress functions.
- Integrate with customer relationship management systems such as Infusionsoft, Office Autopilot and iContact.
- Create multi-site networks for applications where there’s a need to develop and manage hundreds of similar sites
- Enable syndication of video, audio and text content from a central site to a network of sites
- Integrate with online membership systems such as iMember360, Office Autopilot, and Wishlist or social networking systems such as BuddyPress
- Enable the system so that users can easily manage additions and changes to content
- Integrate with social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Integrate with online training systems such as Moodle and WebEx
- Integrate with eCommerce systems such as 3dcart and Miva Merchant
- Implement API integrations between WordPress and other systems
- Integrate with eInnov8 Marketing’s other proprietary systems — Web Content Flood and Internet Video-Audio
- Manage all technical and hosting requirements
Our Expert In WordPress capabilities are a component of what we do in developing a comprehensive, fully-integrated online presence for our partners. To learn about the many ways you can partner with eInnov8 Marketing, please CLICK HERE.